Registration is simple and flexible. Register your child for as many summer day camp sessions as you want and still schedule summer vacations! No matter what you choose, your child will have a safe, memorable summer! Before you can register for summer day camps or summer playgrounds/teen centers you must first set up a free ParksDirect account. Registration is open!
To register for a summer camp, clubhouse, playground, teen center, or summer STEAM program, please visit Parks Direct and search for the keyword of each program.
Please Note: Summer Day Camp availability, at some locations, may be affected by the July 19 Maryland State Primary Election. More details will be available by June 1.
This Year's Offerings At-A-Glance
- June 27- August 18, 2022
- In-person with limited numbers
- After Care available at many locations
- One-week or two-week sessions
- Hours: 9 am-4:30 pm
- Variety of camps: golf, tennis, ice hockey, and figure skating.
- Ages 4-17
- Fee Assistance is available
- Payment scheduling is available with a deposit of $50 per child, per session
To participate in a virtual class or activity, you must download Microsoft Teams, and use a computer operating system with a video camera running Windows 10 or newer, or Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Please Note: Clubhouse registration ends the Monday before the session begins, except for the session that begins on July 5. Due to the July 4th holiday, registration will end on June 24.
- June 27-August 22
- Variety of clubhouses including art, gymnastics, dance, cheerleading, STEAM, theater, track & field, and more!
- $25 per child for one-week sessions; $50 per child for two-week sessions
- Fee Assistance is available for two-week session
- Ages 6-17
- Supply kits and t-shirts* must be picked up two (2) days before the first day of the session.
- Clubhouse participants are eligible for one (1) t-shirt for the entire summer program (while supplies last).
Supply kit pickup dates & times for each session:
- June 25, 10 am–12 noon: for week of June 27
- June 30, 5:30–7:30 pm: for week of July 5 (due to the July 4th holiday)
- July 9, 10 am–12 noon: for week of July 11
- July 16, 10 am–12 noon: for week of July 18
- July 23, 10 am–12 noon: for week of July 25
- July 30, 10 am–12 noon: for week of August 1
- August 6, 10 am–12 noon: for week of August 8
- Registration begins June 8
- Fee is $60 per child for the 6-week session.
- Participants cannot register for more than one playground/teen center site at a time.
- For Prince George’s County residents only.
- Operated at facilities throughout the County.
- Extended Care is not available.
- Program locations are subject to change based on insufficient registration.
- Operating Hours: Mondays-Fridays from Wednesday, June 29 through Friday, August 12.
- Playground Hours: 9 am-3 pm
- Teen Center Hours: 11 am-5 pm
- Both programs will be closed on the following dates:
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- July 18-20 (Maryland Primary Elections)