Cosca Regional Park
A Notice to Our Patrons:
Electrical power at Cosca Campground has been disconnected due to issues. Our team is working to resolve this by performing emergency repairs. The campground sites are still available to use but will not have power. Restoration time is to be determined.
Please contact 301-868-1397 with questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding.
With over 690 acres located in southern Prince George's County, Cosca Regional Park features both natural, undeveloped areas and land that has been developed for recreational use. The park is located in Clinton, Maryland, near Andrews Air Force Base.
Cosca Regional Park has a number of camping sites that can be rented for private use. Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more, year-round. Same-day rentals are allowed for parties with fewer than 6 people. The fees for these sites are assessed per night based on the pricing structure below.
Please Note: Campground reservations are open March through November.
Small Groups (Fewer than Six People)
|Seniors||Bi-County Residents||Non-County Residents|
(Sites #1, 4, 6, 10, 15, 25 only)
Group Camping (15-30 people)
For organized groups only such as scouts, church groups, and schools. Groups must provide a list of all campers and vehicle tag numbers.
Sites #8 and #9
|Bi-County Residents||Non-County Residents|
|First 15 People||$30||$45|
|Each Additional Person||$2||$3|
All rentals must be made online. In order to rent any facility, the renter must first become a verified PARKS DIRECT customer and provide valid proof of residency, age, and identification.
- There shall be a maximum limit of one (1) camping unit per site. A camping unit is defined as one of the following:
- a. Tent (2 permitted per individual site)
- b. Pull-behind trailer or “pop-up” camper
- c. Self-contained (such as a Winnebago)
- d. Pick-up truck-mounted camper or shell
- The number of campers using the site and camping unit shall not exceed six (6) persons.
- The M-NCPPC permit must be shown at all times in the designated display case located at each campsite.
- QUIET HOURS: 10 pm-7 am. Please respect your neighbor.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Fires are permitted in designated areas only (fire pit and/or grills). Gas stoves and charcoal grills are permitted. Please do not use wood from surrounding park area.
- Please do not block roadways.
- Each camper is responsible for the cleanliness of their site.
- Check-in time is noon and check-out time is 11 am