Glenn Dale Splash Park
11901 Glenn Dale Boulevard
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
301-352-8980 (summer); TTY 301-699-2544;
NOTE: Glenn Dale Splash Park is closed for the season and will re-open during the 2016 Memorial Day weekend. Please visit this website in May 2016 for updated information.
Glenn Dale Splash Park is an outdoor splash park adjacent to Glenn Dale Community Center.
This seasonal, outdoor family splash park’s amenities include a specialized water play area for pre-schoolers with slides and spray features, a large family pool with a teacup waterfall, large hillside waterslide, lily pad and log crossing features, a vending area and shower/changing facilities.
This facility offers American Red Cross swimming lessons, and birthday party packages are available by reservation and information is below.
Courses & Activities
View this facility's courses and activities.
FREE Swimming for Youth and Teens
Enjoy FREE swimming for ages 6-17 on Fridays and Saturdays, June 26-September 5, 2015, from 4 pm-closing at M-NCPPC pools throughout the county. Just drop by a pool with your FREE M-NCPPC Youth ID card. Parental supervision required for youth ages 11 and under.
Outdoor pools will be open from May 23, 2015 - September 7, 2015. Please click here for operating and general swim hours.
- Normal operating hours 7 days a week from June 24-August 24.
- Weekends ONLY: August 25-September 7 (Labor Day Weekend outdoor pools will be open Saturday, Sunday, and Monday; see facility web pages for hours of operation.
*NOTE: Pools are cleared 15 minutes PRIOR to closing time.
Admission Fees & Passes
- Proof of residency and identification are required.
- Everyone entering the facility must pay admission fees.
- Children 11 years old and under must be accompanied by a paying adult who is responsible for their supervision at poolside.
- Children 5 years old and under in the water must be within arm’s reach and directly supervised by a responsible adult in appropriate swim attire.
- Poolside supervision is acceptable at wading/baby pools ONLY.
- Children 12-17 must have a SMARTlink ID and parental consent to be at the facility unattended.
- If you leave the facility you must pay to re-enter.
- Following unscheduled pool closures (i.e. fecal contamination, inclement weather, mechanical problems), re-entry passes will be issued to patrons providing receipts of entry to the pool within the last hour.
Birthday Party Packages
View information about Birthday Party Packages offered at this facility.
This community center/splash pool complex is located on MD-193 (Glenn Dale Blvd) in Glenn Dale, MD. From Washington, D.C., take Route 50 East and exit onto MD-704 east (Martin Luther King Jr. Hwy). Continue on MD-704 for approximately three miles. Make a left at light onto MD-193 (Glenn Dale Blvd). The facility will be on the left (across from the Glenn Dale Fire Station).
From Baltimore, take Route 3 South to Route 450 (Annapolis Road) East. Continue for approximately six miles and make a right onto Route 193 North and follow to complex on the left.
Need a Ride?
Washington Metro Area Transit Authority (WMATA)