More Playground and Xtreme Teen Center Information
Download the 2014 Playground Handbook (English)
Download the 2014 Playground Handbook (Spanish)
Download the Deputy Director Letter (English)
Download the Deputy Director Letter (Spanish)
M-NCPPC uses the latest in payment security. Collection and retention of customer information is confidential. We do not give, share, sell, transfer, or rent any personal information to third parties.
Registrants are entitled to a 100% refund (or SMARTlink credit) in the event that M-NCPPC cancels a program.
Checks returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $35 fee by M-NCPPC, in addition to your bank charges. No starter checks accepted. No checks accepted after June 1.
Playground and teen center sites will be closed July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- Participants must provide their own transportation.
- Participants must bring their own lunches; at sites without refrigeration, please bring non-perishable lunches.
- Children must meet the minimum age requirement.
- Optional field trips and special events may be offered for additional fees on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Closed-toe shoes are required; sandals are not permitted.
- Sites are subject to change based on availability and sufficient registration.
- Activities are subject to change and/or cancellation on code orange and higher weather days.
- Federal Tax ID #526-001-550
SMARTlink is the name of the system used for Internet and in-person registration. You must establish a FREE SMARTlink account before you can register. Stop by any staffed M-NCPPC facility in Prince George's County and bring appropriate proof of residency (driver's license, MVA card, utility bill, lease agreement or property settlement sheet), identification (driver's license, MVA card, passport, resident/alien card, school ID card, military ID card, or other government-issued ID), and age (driver's license, MVA card, passport, resident/alien card, birth certificate with raised seal, baptismal certificate with birth date and raised seal, or an original letter from school on official stationery) for each member of your immediate family. You'll receive a family Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Client Barcode that will allow you to register online or in person. Getting a SMARTlink account is free. Need help? E-mail the Customer Service Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-699-CALL (2255); TTY 301-699-2544.
Maryland state law requires that each participant have a complete set of forms at each site where he/she is registered. Completed forms must be turned in prior to the first day of participation. It is your responsibility to deliver all necessary forms to each site. Participants may not attend without completed forms onsite. NO EXCEPTIONS.
WITHDRAWAL & REFUND POLICY
The $40 fee for Summer Playgrounds and Summer Xtreme Teen Centers is not refundable and non-transferable. NO EXCEPTIONS.