Montpelier Festival of Herbs, Teas and the Arts
Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10 am–4 pm
Rain or shine. All ages. FREE
Indulge your senses!
Whether you need to relax or rejuvenate, this festival has something for everyone.
- Vendors of quality arts, crafts, herbs and plants
- Tea served in the elegant East Wing
- Tours of the historic house
- Live music
- "Blast-in-the-Past," the hands-on history playground for kids
- Live animal exhibit
- Gardening talks
- Family art activities
- Food vendors
- Over 70 acres to explore, including gardens, trails, and a boxwood maze!