Live on the Main Stage
Music by DJ CHRIS TIMKO
||Uncle Devin Show
||Unos, Dos, Tres with Andres
DJ Chris Timko will spin the hits for dancing fun between performances. Enjoy roving entertainment throughout the festival provided by Mandy the Clown & Friends.
Tickets are required for some activities, and may be purchased at ticket booths for $0.50 cents each, cash only*. Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket sales end at 4:30 pm; all activities close at 5 pm (unless noted otherwise). *Visa/MasterCard accepted at Train/Carousel Ticket Booth only!
Old Maryland Farm
Music by DJ Rhythm G
Reptiles & Amphibian Show
Silly Goose & Val Show
Musical Fun with Mr. Hyson
Silly Goose & Val Show (different show than 1:15 pm)
Birds of Prey Show
- Ongoing farm exhibits and demonstrations throughout the day.
- Kinder"cize", FREE, ages 3 and under.
- Farmhouse Bounce Race, FREE, ages 4-12 years.
- Kindercrows: 6 tickets each (closes at 4 pm; while supplies last)
- Pumpkin Maze: 6 tickets each
- Tattoos: 1 ticket each
- Craft Corral: 3 tickets each
- Caricatures: 15 tickets each
- Hay Rides: 2 tickets
- Gigantic Slide, Brave Knight Moon Bounce, Sinking Titanic/Kiddy Pillar/Air Bourne/Tikki Mountain/”Turn Around” Obstacle Course: 2 tickets each
- Game Booths: 1 ticket each
- Face Painting: 2 tickets (closes at 4 pm)
- Pony Rides: 5 tickets each (located next to Midway)
Watkins Summer Operations
- Antique Carousel Ride/Miniature Train Ride: 3 tickets each
- Miniature Golf: 6 tickets each
The KidFit Venue
Interactive area just for kids featuring spinning and 6-in-one sports combo guaranteed to get you on your feet! Test your skills on the giant 26 foots rock wall with extreme air arms. NEW! Check out the Balloon Blaster (courtesy of Strong Results): 5 tickets each.
FREE on the outdoor courts. Beginner tennis tips,instruction and fun for all ages every hour on the hour during the event. Rackets and tennis balls provided. Cardio Tennis demo at 2 pm.
Come explore interactive exhibit booths from M-NCPPC, Prince George's County Government and local community venues.