Becoming an Exhibitor
- There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee. You can pay by cash, credit card or money order payable to M-NCPPC.
- After your registration and payment are received, you will be mailed one parking pass and notified of your space reservation. Parking pass is for set-up convenience only.
- Only non-profit agencies will be accepted as exhibitors.
Exhibitors are only allowed to distribute/display information from this booth (space 10x10 ft.).
- No exchange of funds or solicitation of funds will be permitted.
- Festival site locations assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Register early, spaces are limited.
- One (1) table and two (2) chairs will be provided. Exhibitors must provide table covers.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Festival is held outdoors and hot weather might be expected. Dress accordingly. Hats are recommended.
- M-NCPPC reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor or to request that certain materials not be distributed due to the family nature of this event.
- Plan to bring plenty of literature to last throughout the duration of the Festival.
- ALL Exhibitors MUST have someone manning their tables until the end of the event.
- Set-up time begins at 9 AM and must be completed by 11 AM. Plan to arrive early to avoid heavy traffic.
- After set-up is complete, all vehicles must be moved to the appropriate lot and off the festival grounds by 11 AM.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to set-up after 11 AM or leave prior to 6 PM.
- Exhibitors must abide to the festival rules to be able to participate in future festivals.
- The Festival (M-NCPPC) is not responsible for any exhibit or personal items left, or stolen.
- Exhibitors are responsible to bring their own overhead covering (tent). Tents must be fire retardant Coded NFPA701.
- Please bring your own drinks. Alcohol is prohibited.
- No music allowed in this area.
- Exhibitors that fail to abide by Festival rules may not be allowed to return to future festivals.
- The Festival (M-NCPPC) is not responsible for any exhibit or personal items lost, or stolen
For more information about Exhibitors, please contact Antoinette Guerry at 301-386-2279 or email at Antoinette.Guerry@pgparks.com .