Becoming an Arts and Crafts Vendor
- Registration form, craft vendor checklist, and liability waiver, must be received and postmarked or dropped off by Friday, August 16, 2013 to the Northern Area Office, 1500 Merrimac Drive, Hyattsville, MD, Attention, Leigh Ann Eckenrode.
- Handmade authentic arts and crafts spaces are limited, based on completed application and photos of each item with prices.
- Applications will be reviewed by the committee within ten (10) working business days.
- Only money orders, certified check or cash will be accepted. Please make money order or certified check payable to M-NCPPC. CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Parking permit will be provided the same day of the Festival at check-in.
- The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- The Festival Committee will not be responsible for any loss beyond our control.
- The Hispanic Festival is a family event; native decorations and costumes are encouraged.
Authentic Arts and Crafts Fees (per space)
| Resident* |
| $60 + $75 deposit ** |
| Non-Resident |
| $72 + $75 deposit ** |
| Space || 12ft x 12ft (with a 3ft safety are between each vendor, strictly enforced) |
Commercial Arts and Crafts Fees (per space)
| Resident* |
| $200 + $125 deposit ** |
| Non-Resident |
| $240 + $125 deposit ** |
| Space || 12ft x 24ft (with a 3ft safety are between each vendor, strictly enforced) |
* Resident: those who reside in Prince George's or Montgomery County. Proof of residency required.
**Due to the large amount of trash collection, deposits will be collected the day of payment. Each vendor will be held responsible for the removal of their trash to an appropriate receptacle on the festival grounds and to vacate the premises by 7 pm in order to receive a full refund of their deposit.
For additional information, please contact LeighAnn Eckenrode at 301-386-2278 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Arts and Craft Rules and Regulations
- Set-up is 7 am. No vendor will be allowed to set up after 10 am.
- All vendors must have a permanent sales tax account. (Vendor’s responsibility)
- All vendors must provide their own tent, tables and chairs.
- No food or beverages may be sold in the Arts and Craft vendor area.
- All vendors should have their prices posted.
- All vendors must set-up in the numbered space assigned. No changing spaces during the event.
- Vendor space may vary depending on commercial or authentic craft vendor area.
- All non vendor cars must be parked in the designated vendor parking area, and the parking permit must be display at all times.
- All vendors should be out of the Festival grounds by 7 pm. No items should be sold after 6 pm.
- Because of concern for safety of our festival patrons, you cannot leave before 6 pm.
- If special accommodations are needed, you must submit with your application by the deadline.
- We reserve the right to request the removal of items not previously approved for sale.
- No silly strings and t-shirts with offensive prints would be allowed for sale.
- NO MUSIC ALLOWED IN THIS AREA.