Food Vendor InformationThe Prince George’s Health Department requires that every food vendor obtain a permit for the preparation and distribution of food. Inspection will be held the morning of the event. Obtaining required permits are the sole responsibility of the vendor. A permit is $25 when paid 14 days prior to event, $75 thereafter. This is a separate check to be submitted directly to the Health Department with permit application. Click here for the Prince George's county Health Department.
• Submit a complete Food Application with required documents.
• Submit a menu with price list.
• Applications will be reviewed within ten (10) business days.
• Only money orders or cash will be accepted. Please make money order payable to M-NCPPC.
• CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
• All vendors must have General Liability Insurance of no less than $500,000.
• The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• All food vendors must supply their own flame retardant tent, tables and chairs.
• The Beltway BBQ Showdown is a family event; decorations are encouraged.
• The Showdown Committee will not be responsible for any loss.
• Once your completed registration is received, your business / trade name will be posted on this web site for advertising!
Download BBQ Food Vendor Application 2013
For additional information on becoming a food vendor, contact Antoinette Beacham at 301-297-4648 or Antoinette.Beacham@pgparks.com
Beltway BBQ Showdown Facts
May 29 & 30, 2015
Free parking & shuttle from Rosecroft Raceway
Tucker Road Athletic Complex
1770 Tucker Road
Ft. Washington, MD 20744