2014 Beltway BBQ Showdown Sponsorship
A goal of the Department of Parks and Recreation is to promote leisure, wellness and recreational services.The Beltway BBQ Showdown contest does this by showcasing the art of barbecuing to citizens living in the Washington Metro Area. As an event sponsor, organizations can test new markets, introduce products and play a role in an event that focuses on a distinctive and valued historical pastime – the BBQ!
We invite you to be part of this fun-filled day! We offer 5 levels of sponsorship opportunities; each comes with attractive benefits that will help maximize your visibility and investment.
||$2,000 & up
Download the BBQ Sponsorship Application
NOTE: these benefits are based on sponsorship package level
- Announcements throughout the day recognizing your company's support
- Distribution of company information and give-a-ways in designated Sponsor area
- Company provided banner on display
- Naming rights to selected attractions, such as: stage entertainment, classic car show, children's amusement area, food demonstrations, beer & wine garden, Xtreme Teens grill-off, and tasting tent
- Recognition in BBQ Showdown Program (deadline is 30 days prior to event)
- Your company logo included on the Beltway BBQ Showdown sponsorship page
- Event space in designated area for 1 company vehicle; VIP parking spaces
- Tickets to Children's Amusement Area
- Commemorative Event Certificate
Xtreme Teens Grill-Off
We are looking for partners to join us for the Friday Night Xtreme Teens Grill Off. A variety of in-kind donations are being requested. We greatly appreciate any support (large or small) you can provide us.
For further information, contact: