- The following upcoming Planning Board sessions have been canceled:
- Thursday, December 20, 2018
- Thursday, December 27, 2018
- Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Prince George’s County Planning Board meetings moved to temporary location (4th Floor Boardroom, CAB, 14741 Gov. Oden Bowie Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772) effective Thursday, September 13, 2018, through January 2019.
When the Planning Board is in session, you can watch a live video of the meeting. The most current meeting agenda is also available to review.
Access the Planning Board's meeting archive to view an archive of Planning Board meetings and meeting agendas.
Video Streaming Requirements
Learn what Video Streaming Requirements are necessary for your browsing device in order to watch Planning Board videos.
Planning Board sessions are held on Thursdays in the Council Hearing Room of the County Administration Building (unless otherwise indicated). Development Review Items begin at 10 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Please note: In case of inclement weather, please call 301-952-5330 to check on the status of the Planning Board meeting.
For questions contact Cheryl Summerlin at 301-952-3578.